This is my little stud showing off his muscles.............Oh my goodness I love Halloween but it was MUCH more fun with a baby- and the best part about it is the older he gets the funner it will get- He didn't really know nor did he care I am sure about Halloween but it was SOOO fun to dress him up anyway! I think we might be in the begginning stages of teething so the term " Bad to the Bone" is a good way to describe how our week has been! Thankfully Kayson was such a good sport yesterday and let us dress him up and dote and fuss and take millions of pics as usual!
We got this cute onesie from Jess and Kel at one of our showers... and the rest just sort of came together! I made some shaps out of some scrap pieces donated by Dan and Kel!

We had a great day- we got ready at Grandma and Grandpa's house and we ended the evening at Grandma Arda's where Halloween is the biggest day of the year! I wish I would have gotten some pics of the decor but I wasn't thinking....... Kayson was so good and slept on Grandma's lap through most of the festivities....










9 comments:
That is the cutes Halloween costume. Ever!
oh my..... he is sooo good lookin!!!! LOVE the costume!!!
What a chunk! I love it. Glad he survived even with all that attention.
I love it, he soooo cute, cutest little biker I have ever seen. Where is a picture of Mommy as a pirate???? do share. love you guys Nannie T
How cute even as a bad bones boy. But you should of had a pic on Bry's bike to go with it.
Love ya
Bumppa
Hope you had a Happy Halloween! Looks like it was a fun one!
Absolutely darling little guy! You're so creative and did such a great job with his costume!
That is awesome! He looks like a bad A
It's Bad, Bad Leroy Brown! Very cool costume on a really handsome kid.
Post a Comment