Since recently becoming a full time stay-at-home Mommy my days are filled with endless hours of entertainment with this little monkey!!! Oh my goodness he is getting so fun!!! Our newest trick is sitting up ALMOST by himself- He is so smiley and happy all the time it's great! The only struggle we are having at the moment is nap time- Kayson is not a fan but mommy is, so we are working really hard to get Kayser in a routine of naps throughout the day so that we both stay happy and sane!!! :)

Since week 2 Kayson has prefered to stand verses sit or lay so that's what he does all the time- the only difference is now he likes to bounce as well............ such a strong little man!
Mmmmmmm Kayser LOVES his hands they are always in his mouth along with anything he can get his hands ON!
We started rice cereal a week or two ago and yesterday decided to try some "yummy" peas... Kayson loved them but holy cow they smell and look nasty- to my surprise he ate them all with no hesitation- I have a feeling my child will eat anything- guess we'll see what happens when we break out the green beans, carrots and squash!!!
These pics crack me up- you can tell exactly how amused he is- the second one was funny, I said,"Roll over" and then he looked up at me like," You want me to do What??" haha it cracked us up!!!!!!

Kayser was 4 months old on the 9th and we are scheduled to get our 4 month shots in a week so that won't be very fun but he handled the last set VERY well, they just made him a little groggy, so we'll see what happens. This little stud is so much fun and we love him to pieces! Isn't he SO CUTE???? I LOVE BEIN A MOMMY!!!










7 comments:
It sounds like you are just having SO MUCH FUN with him! And I just can't get over how gosh dang cute he is!!! Lovin' all the updates & pics to keep em' coming!
He is so stinking cute! I love that we have little guys experiencing everything at the same time. Reagan just did the rice cereal thing too and he wasnt a huge fan. HE is so big and loves to eat so I am sure when we break out the baby food in about 2 weeks he will clean us out! Your little guy is so stinking cute!
How are you doing??? What a cute little boy you have. This is Cynthia and Reg!!
My grandson was a "bouncer" too. My daughter-in-law got him one of those jumper chairs that hangs in the doorway and from the time he could hold his head up he LOVED being in it and jumping and jumping and jumping. His strong little legs started walking at 9 months! I bet your little chunk would love a jumper-thing!
am soooo glad you get to be at home with my Monkey, He will love you for it in the long run as well, enjoy every minute because they change sooo fast as you know. he is so cute. hugs and kisses love Nannie T
I have to agree that the peas are disgusting. My girls would never eat them. Also disgusting are the Gerber meat meals. We only did those once then switched to small pieces of table food. Oh the adventures are just beginning, Jess!
Babies sometimes make me jealous. I wish I could revert to infancy and just live in the bliss of reflecting everything that loving parents threw my way. Very sweet pictures...
Post a Comment