
Yep! Today is Bry's Birthday- # 32~ After much deliberation Bryan decided he wanted to stay home and chill with his family for his birthday.. so we ordered pizza (with pineapple and of course, Bacon on it) and hung out at home! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hon, I love you so much and I am so grateful for all you do for our family... you are an amazing Husband and Dad and I couldn't be more lucky!!!! I hope you had a great day.....
Just real quick I thought I'd share some awsome photos of my awsome husband doing the things that he loves.........









I love that Bryan has such a passion for adventure and the outdoors , he is so good at so many things- I also love watching him be a daddy and interact with Kayson. He is so cute with him and I know that they are going to be great friends- WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH BRY-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!










7 comments:
Wow! Happy Birthday, Old Man.
That's a superhero post! Great pics, and I note that Matt even commented in his last letter that pregnancy hadn't seemed to affect Bryan's muscular physique!???? Westerbergs are weird.... Anyway, happy birthday, Bry–you've always been my favorite nephew (but that may be ending with the arrival of Kayson)!
Happy Birthday Bryan!!
Happy Birthday cuz! Boy you are getting old!
I hope you got my message on your phone last night. I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday from your annoying little sister. Spending the night with your family was a great idea, it is nice to see your priorities are all aligned. Here's to another trip around the sun!
I had no idea just HOW adventurous Bryan is! WOW! If all that excitement doesn't keep ya young I don't know what will! :)Happy B-day!
Great Pics!! Happy Birthday Bry!
Post a Comment