Sunday, November 30, 2008

FINALLY~

Saturday evening, the gals and I got together for a serious "Girls Night Out". Starting from left to right it's Kensy, Jenna, Me, Megan, Angela, Ann, and Steph..... We met at Cafe Rio and enjoyed each others company at dinner and then off to the long and anxiously awaited TWILIGHT......... ...... I actually enjoyed the movie and there were definitely some scenes that I thought were right on..... The baseball scene and the fight scene were my favorites and I thought they came pretty darn close to what I had imagined from the book, on the other hand...... I am not a huge fan of Edward. I don't mind his voice but I am afraid he is not my cup of tea when it comes to looks!! I did however enjoy watching James and I could do so all day- I thought he should have been Edward- but oh well. Bella and the Cullens were all great and were just what I'd pictured.

SO overall, aside from Edward being a disappointment and some special effects that weren't quite up to par- I enjoyed the movie and I can't wait to see the next one.............. Please feel free to share your thoughts?!!!

2 comments:

The Allen's said...

Thanks for going, I felt like we didn't get to talk much, but had a blast!!

Connie said...

Hi Jess!

I saw Twilight this weekend too. I have never read any of the books so didn't know anything about them. I liked the movie alot - makes me want to read the book now. I did however know what you mean about Edward. I didn't like his looks either. Pictures of Kayson are adorable. He is growing so fast!!

Love

Aunt Connie

Connie