Friday, November 14, 2008

GO AGGIES!!!

The Aggies had their first season home game tonight and we decided to take Kayson and go cheer them on!!! We wanted to Thank Grandma and Grandpa for the tickets these games are always so much fun and we look forward to a fantastic season... the Aggies are a fairly new team this year with a lot of Freshmen and I think they've got their work cut out for 'em but nevertheless the home games are always a blast and we deffinately enjoy going!
Kayson was so good through the whole game and even got a chance to sit with Aunt Sara and say hi to Auntie Bugz! He was a trooper.... I thought that maybe the noise would bother him but it really didn't!

Congrats Aggies for an awsome win and we look forward to a great season!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a dang cute little aggie, I love it!!!!! NannieT

This Idaho Girl said...

He's a true Aggie already! Love the new blog look.

Anonymous said...

my sobrino is the cutiest little man around dont ya think

Thomas, Jentry & Asher said...

Ok- seriously how cute is he! LOVE the Aggies jersey and beanie!

Bailey Family said...

I wanna go to the aggie game! I am jealous! Did you and your husband both graduate from USU? I want Reagan to be a aggie fan like Kayson! Love the clothes!

Bennetts said...

Best lookin' aggie fan I have ever seen!!!!!!

The Gundies said...

Kayson is a cute little bump, but I think the photographer knew a thing or two about how to catch his better side!