Saturday, November 1, 2008

Giggles~

Kayson's new thing is giggling... we know of many ways to get him to do so but tonight was funny- he thought bryan was hillarious whenever he said Boo..... so we thought we'd share with everyone! Kayser monkey is getting so fun we love it!!!!

11 comments:

Deidra said...

What a pretty mom he has!

Kel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kel said...

OK, I posted the previous comment with misspellings and had to delete it.

That post even made Dan laugh! Of course, he pointed out that all that laughing is WAY against the code of the stoic Westerbergs!

Sage Hanks said...

He is getting so big! Very cute! I miss those days! Now they say No mom go away!

Cody, Natalie, Kasia and Cooper! said...

How freakin cute is that!!!

The Allen's said...

Why is it that a baby's laugh is so contagious? I was watching this and giggling and then Brady wanted to watch it and started giggling too. He is getting to be such a fun little guy!!

superjas said...

thats my little nephew man hes a cutie

Thomas, Jentry & Asher said...

:) He's definitely going to be into the scary movies when he gets older... :)

Jen said...

He is such a cutie!

Bennetts said...

What a cutie!!!! I find it so fun to watch us (as the adults)do the things we do to make children laugh at us!!!

Royal Princess Academy said...

I's so true Les- you don't realize how silly you look till you actually SEE yourself! OH the things we do to get a smile or a laugh!!! It's great......