Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving~

Last night Bryan and I had our Annual Pumpkin Carving Family Night!!! We had Kensy and Brady, and Landon and Darcy and their girls come over to carve pumpkins, eat yummy food, and enjoy each others company- This is our little family.... This is the pumpkin that Dad carved for Kayson!!! Isn't it a masterpiece.... I thought it was a bat till Bry corrected me and said it was a SYCLOPSE!!!! Pretty neat huh?And here they are- the finished products!!!! Good Job guys- for any Twilight fans out there ( yes I happen to be one) The pumpkin on the far right is to represent!! Way to go Darce- Great job!!!

These are Kensy and Brady's LOVELY carvings........Brady had the largest pumpkin there and I have to say it turned out great! ( Don't worry yours is good too Kens ;) )This is Jada and Brecca showing me their Spooky Ghost.... IT'S HEAVY.......

Last year Darcy introduced me to pumpkin seeds I had had them before but I had never made them myself! I LOVE THEM! So as everyone was carving I was sifting through all the gooey slimy insides pulling out all the seeds that I could so that I could salt and bake them! YUMMM- thanks to Brady's pumpkin I got some great big seeds that are going to be delightful!
Thanks you guys for coming! We had a great time- can't wait to do it again next year!!!!!!!

5 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Wow, look how social Bry has become. What's gotten into him?

kathy said...

I bake my seeds every year, too. If you add a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce (along with the salt) they turn out REALLY yummy. Cute pumpkins!

Melissa said...

Hi Jess. My name is Melissa Leonard and I went to high school with your hubby. Just wanted to say what a cute blog you have and also how lucky Bryan is to have found you--you guys make a great couple and your baby is adorable too. Please tell Bryan that I said hi!

The Allen's said...

It was a fun night! Thanks again!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Those look great! We love carving pumpkins. Kayson's first Halloween. So fun!