Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cousins

A little over a week ago we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house and we were able to spend some time with Sara and the girls also. It is so fun to see Audrey and Anna interact with Kayson! They are so cute with him. Audrey loves to hold him and I never have my camera, so this time I was so glad when Grandpa snapped a picture! Audrey is so cute with him- she will gently touch his face and his hands, and she will just sit and stare at him. Kayson is quite entrigued with her as well..... he smiles at her lots. I love that Kayson has cousins.... cousins are fun and I am excited to watch them grow up together!

5 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

He looks a little frightened in this picture. It's a good thing Audrey is nice to him lest he use his tools of spewing milk at her.

Kel said...

SOME cousins are fun. I could tell you endless horror stories about our dear cousin Jon and the torture he inflicted on his younger cousins. Kayson is growing too fast!

Jen said...

They look so much alike! He is getting so big, I need to come and kiss on him!

The Gundies said...

Audrey saw this post and was so excited to see the picture of her and Kayson. She yelled "that's me and Kayson!" Like I couldn't hear her. She then said a little calmer and as if with greater knowledge than myself "Kayson is my friend." So your blog has sparked some major interests at our house.

Michael and Tammi said...

That is absoulutly precious!!!! how fun to finally have acousin right Audrey??? Nannie T