I don't know about anyone else but I am getting so TIRED of all this election garbage! Enough already let's just get it over with!!!! Forgive me for being so straight forward but I have to admit I dislike them both and idealy I think that neither one should be President...... On a side note- I do like Sara Palin- let's forego the two candidates up to bat and vote her to be the head hauncho.... in all honesty I think we'd be much better off........
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
I completely agree that this election should be over asap. Jared loves to watch all of the coverage on t.v. and I HATE IT! I'm so sick of it...
I am 100% with you on this one. Maybe they SHOULD have a boxing match to see who the next pres. will be. That would be exciting.
I agree! They're just playing dirty now. Let it be Nov. 4th so we can all get on with our life and beloved TV shows! ;)
AMEN sista! I'm sick of having to pick the lesser of two evils. (Is lesser a word?) By the way, your lil man is so dang cute!
I think everyone is sick of this campaign. David says they're both full of it. Patrick is writing in Chuck Norris.
AMEN to that!!! I don't like either of them either...!!!
Post a Comment