I enjoyed reading this tag on Kensy's blog and decided to participate as well..... the tag is to list 6 quirky things about yourself! Now, I am kindof a wierdo, but I didn't realize to what extent till I started thinking about all the wierd stuff that I do...
#1: SHOES- I HATE shoes.... my feet are clostriphobic and don't like being confined.... If I could wear flip flops all year round I most deffinately would. Unfortunately that is not an option when the snow hits!! Also, no matter what time of year I cannot stand to where shoes inside.... it drives me nuts!
#2: 2 AT A TIME- K, so whenever I eat Skittles, Jelly Beans (I love the starburst ones) or French Fries I eat them 2 at a time. I don't do that with anything else but those three things.... ALSO- I don't eat any more than 2 at a time- just 2.... If I get to the end of the bag or whatever and there is only one left I won't eat it!
#3: SMELLS- I have a nose like my mother. I have an incredible sense of smell that's getting worse as I get older. One of the things that I am almost a bit 'over the top' about is the smell of my house. My house HAS to smell good when I walk in or it drives me insane.
#4:KITCHEN FLOOR- anyone that knows me well enough, knows that I am a bit of a clean freak!! (A quality that I am not at all ashamed of) I could go on and on about this subject alone, but one of my biggest pet peeves of all time is when I walk on the kitchen floor and stuff sticks to the bottom of my feet or socks! SICK!!
#5: GROCERY STORE- K, so when I go the grocery store I always start in the produce section and work my way to the other end. Also when I put my groceries in the cart I have this weird habit of organizing everything in the cart.... All the box stuff goes together, all the bag stuff goes together, all the can stuff goes together, all the produce goes together, etc I am not one of these people that can just throw everything in the cart and go!
#6: MY CLOSET- I am a wierdo about my closet. I have a system, all the long sleeve stuff goes together all the short sleeve stuff goes together, collard shirts, T shirts, etc and everything has to be facing the same direction! All of my jeans are together and hoodies all go together as well. I am not sure when this obsession started, but I think it was sometime in Jr. High......
So,there's 6 Quirky things about me!! It's amazing how aware of these things I have become since having to actually think about it- What can I say I am a wierdo!!!!!!!

Now I am tagging
Marybeth
Christina
Natalie
Kayla
and Danica










7 comments:
oh come on you didn't even use any of the ones I gave you!!!!! too weird and quirky for ya huh????? MOM
And you were worried you wouldn't be able to think of any! HA! These are good ones, I also think the picture at the end will gives this post a nice, finishing touch!
Haha Jess I share all of them except for #2 I'll eat all the fries till they are gone!!
Now you got me! I completely agree on the shoe issue. That is one thing I'm looking forward to in Alabama-- flip flops year round! Nike brand is my favorite. As for smells, I'm with you there too. I've yet to figure out how to mask the stinky diaper smell. Maybe you have a method.
Too funny. Except for the clean fetish and the eating stuff in two's, I share the rest of your quirks! That must mean it's not quirky behavior, but normal, right?
jess you are so wierd!!!!-love meme
Jessica!! You are too cute! I definitely share your grocery store system and organization :)
Post a Comment