Bryan had to go out of town for a few days this week for work so yesterday Kayson and I decided to go spend the night with Grandma Smith!!! We had a great time- We took a bath read some books, and Kayson got to sleep the whole night with Mommy!!! I am learning very quickly that he is hard to sleep with- he's such a little wiggle worm... 

When kayson woke up this morning he was such a snuggle bug(and anyone who knows my son- knows how wiggly he is- the child NEVER holds still) and guess who got them all! YEP- Grandma Smith..... He just snuggled her to death and when Grandma Wendy came down, he even spread some love her way as well. I am so lucky to have such a happy little guy all the time! Thanks Arda for all you do and for letting us come spend the evening and part of the morning with you- We LOVE you tons!!!!!!!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Thanks Grandma Smith
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Grandmas just have that touch! Do you think Arda would let me live with her while Patrick is gone? Kayson is really a pretty baby. I guess I should say handsome so I don't offend Bry.
I would have to agree!!!Grandma Arda is honestly amazing!!
Christina, not only would Grandma Arda let you stay with her, she would decorate a room for you, repair all of life's woes, and start worrying about what to buy your twins for high school graduation presents!
I haven't even recieved a snuggle of that caliber, Grandma Arda has the touch that is for sure. Love ya Nannie T
Post a Comment