Sunday, February 8, 2009

What's not to like???

Seriously- as the shirt states....."What's not to like?" I took these pics yesterday while our Monkey was bein a goofball!! He is getting funner by the minute.... His latest "thing" is scrunching up his little nose when he laughs or is being silly and he also does it when he is about to do his "fake cry"! (I say FAKE cry because that is exactly what it is- it's rather pathetic lol )I was hoping to get a good picture of the new face but my camera just isn't fast enough- one of these days we will capture it.... Kayson is also 7 MONTHS OLD TODAY! My goodness how the months are flying!!!!___________________________________________________





True BLUE Aggie Fans~



Saturday my Mom and little sisters came down for a few hours to visit and hang out! Although we missed my Dad greatly, we had a good time and Kayson was most definitely the center of attention.... They headed home when, we Aggie Fans (Jason, Jenna, Bryan and I), headed to the game Saturday night. My battery was dead or I would have taken more pictures, but we did get this one just after the Aggie Game. With the help of my adorable little sisters who are quite skilled in the letter painting department (cheerleaders are good at that)- we made our very own CUSTOM Aggie Binky! HAHA- turned out pretty cute I think and I can take it on and off whenever I want! I have been looking for an Aggie Binky so I was pretty excited. We think it was their good luck charm, it was a close game and frustrating at times, but they won and that's all that matters!!! Thanks girls and it was so fun to spend the day with you all. We missed you Dad, but we'll see you soon!!!! Thanks to Mom and Dad Westerberg for the tickets as well- we are so grateful you share them with us-we sure love ya!!!! :)

6 comments:

juliewesterberg said...

I am not certain that baby gets enough attention. Hmmm. It makes me smile just to look at him.

This Idaho Girl said...

Spoiled! Just like my girls! You just wait, it does get more fun. Even when they decide to destroy your house. Love watching their little personalities develop. The Aggie binky is great. Again, can't wait for you guys to have a girl.

kathy said...

Your baby gets cuter every time I check your blog! What an adorable little man! I'm glad you are training him early to be an Ag Fan! I was at the LA Tech game, too, and had my doubts there for a while. I wasn't sure either team would hit 20 by halftime! Crazy, weird game.

Tammi Pollard said...

It is a good thing you have a creative mom to give you the idea of the A on the blue binki!!!!!!!! his little nose scrunch is soo dang cute, I wish he would have done it for me this past weekend. Love ya Mom

Tammi Pollard said...

It is a good thing you have a creative mom to give you the idea of the A on the blue binki!!!!!!!! his little nose scrunch is soo dang cute, I wish he would have done it for me this past weekend. Love ya Mom

Tammi Pollard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.