We took these videos a few nights ago and I thought I'd post them- We sure got a kick out of 'em hope everyone else enjoys them as well. What a funny baby we have- he sure makes us giggle.....
This is the jumper that Grandma and Grandpa W. gave Kayson for Christmas- he absolutely LOVES it and it's hilarious to watch especially when he really gets going!! (Please excuse the filthy onesie.....)
He has absolutely got the cutest laugh ever!!! Bry was swinging the camera case and for some reason he was getting a kick out of it!!!










8 comments:
The BEST invention ever!! And $$$ well spent. I remember I wanted to get Morg one sooooo bad and Brad didn't want to spend the money. So I just went and bought it..... Morg went nuts! Brad soon found that it had it's moneys worth! I miss Morg playin in hers! She would spend hours in it! Kayson is such a doll!
hi caca he is sooooooooo cute i love both videos i cant wait to see him next he is soooooooo big to.
love,auntie memers
love you to death jess,bry,and kayson
hehe this made me giggle, what a cutie pie!
Funny daddy, funny baby.
Kayson's cute, but listening to Bryon is my favorite part.
He certainly does have the cutest laugh ever! How fun!
Oh my gosh! I couldn't stop laughing! Baby giggles are the best thing in the world, I love it! He is soooooo cute. Love ya!
He certainly is easily entertained. Very cute.
Post a Comment