Above is Bry and I trying to warm up for a sec in the ever so crowded lodge! And Below is my stinkin cute little sister Jordan- isn't she adorable?????
Weekend before last we left Kayson with Nanna, Bumpa, And Aunt Meme and Bryan, Jordan and I went to Pomerelle Ski Resort for a day on the Mountain. I didn't get to go at all last year cause I was pregnant so I couldn't wait.
We were hoping that the clouds would blow over and it would be a nice day but they didn't. It was super cold but we still had a GREAT TIME! I didn't get to go at all last year cause I was pregnant so I couldn't wait.

I also thought it would be hard being away from Kayson ALL DAY LONG, but I knew he was in good hands and I actually enjoyed myslef. When we got home we learned that Kayson didn't want Nanna or Bumpa JUST AUNT MEME!!!!!! Thanks for a fun day you guys! Can't wait to do it again!!!!!!!










9 comments:
I'm lovin the new page! I didn't know you liked to snowboard? You look so pretty in those pictures! I always look like a freakin idiot in snow clothes, but you don't!
bbbrrrr...just looking at those pictures make me cold.
I can't remember the last time I made it up the mountain. I'm so jealous.
so fun! I'm still dying to go! Gotta love family for babysitting!
I'm so jealous that you got to go boarding!!! I have yet to hit the mountain this year but hopefully soon! - Glad you were able to go up though and enjoy a day with your hubby and sis!
Ugh..Boarders flailing their way down the mountain. LOL Just kidding, I know you guys are just as skillful as we skiers are. Really...
Good ole Pomerelle! I haven't been there for a few years. Your sister are so adorable. I'm glad you had fun.
how fun!!
I know the first time you leave your first child for longer than 1 or 2 hours...its a BIG DEAL! I am so glad you have fun and didn't worry much.
how fun!!
I know the first time you leave your first child for longer than 1 or 2 hours...its a BIG DEAL! I am so glad you have fun and didn't worry much.
Post a Comment