This year we spent Christmas in Burley at my parents house.... but we had gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Westerberg and Grandma Arda to open also and rather than haul them to Burley and back we decided to open them the night before we left!!! SO this is Kayson opening his first gift from Grandma and Grandpa Westerberg.... he was super enthused can you tell??? Actually he thought the paper was neat... it made noise! Thanks you guys for the great gifts- It's amazing that you always know just what to get us! Kayson also thanks you for the diapers (which are always needed) and the awesome jumperoo- Kayson has had a ball in it the last day or two.
We'd also like to thank Grandma Arda for the contributions to our book collection (Kayson LOVES books) Goodnight Moon is a classic and you can never go wrong with Cat In The Hat- our favorite was the Adorable Mush-A-Belly Monkey! I wish I had a pic it is so darling, and fits well considering Kayson is our MONKEY!
Kayser also got some yummy MUM-MUM treats to try and he loves them- they are supposed to be sucked and chewed (they dissolve super fast) on for teething babies..... NOT MINE- he bites HUGE chunks off and chews them once before swallowing and digging in for more!!!! Funny baby!
This is Mom and Dad preparing the Wonderful Christmas dinner- Thanks you guys it was yummy! Dad I think the rolls were the best you've ever done!
This is Jason and Bry digging Dad's truck out- Jason was headed to Grandpa's for a bit and got stuck in the snow...( take note of the almost buried old lawnmower- by the end of the day it was no longer visible!)
Jason and Bryan spent most of the day after Christmas digging us out of the snow...... it snowed Christmas Day and night and this is what we woke up to...... The drifts were incredible and Bryan used his amazing tractoring skills to dig all the cars out and then some! These pics were pretty much at the end of the day and I wish I would have gotten some better ones of the incredible drifts, but It gives you at least some kind of an idea!!!
Overall we had a great few days and we want to thank my parents for a great Christmas and for letting us spend it with you! We had tons of fun.... I would also like to let my sisters know that the revenge of the Guitar Hero and Sing Star Champion will soon be upon them..... DUN DUN DUN ( scary music ).......................
We'd also like to thank Grandma Arda for the contributions to our book collection (Kayson LOVES books) Goodnight Moon is a classic and you can never go wrong with Cat In The Hat- our favorite was the Adorable Mush-A-Belly Monkey! I wish I had a pic it is so darling, and fits well considering Kayson is our MONKEY!
This is Mom's tree before the present opening frenzy began! Your tree is always so cute mom- great job!!!
This was what Santa brought the three of us. Kayson's stuff is in the middle (spoiled little stink) and then Bryan and My stuff is on the outsides! I am happy to report that I now have no excuse to not be completely domestic- Santa brought me a sewing machine!!!! SO- with my roll making being perfected and my new sewing machine- I am set.. Although this could be scary- I tried to sew a pair of Bryan's pants once (mending a hole) and I sewed the legs together- so we shall see what adventures this brings and I hope that I learn to enjoy sewing- at the moment I loathe it but I decided it was something that everyone should have!!!
Here is Kayson and Nanna Opening the first of many new books that Santa brought him- Chika Chika Boom Boom is a favorite that I had as a kid and I think everyone should add to their collection!
This was what Santa brought the three of us. Kayson's stuff is in the middle (spoiled little stink) and then Bryan and My stuff is on the outsides! I am happy to report that I now have no excuse to not be completely domestic- Santa brought me a sewing machine!!!! SO- with my roll making being perfected and my new sewing machine- I am set.. Although this could be scary- I tried to sew a pair of Bryan's pants once (mending a hole) and I sewed the legs together- so we shall see what adventures this brings and I hope that I learn to enjoy sewing- at the moment I loathe it but I decided it was something that everyone should have!!!
Here is Kayson and Nanna Opening the first of many new books that Santa brought him- Chika Chika Boom Boom is a favorite that I had as a kid and I think everyone should add to their collection!
Kayser also got some yummy MUM-MUM treats to try and he loves them- they are supposed to be sucked and chewed (they dissolve super fast) on for teething babies..... NOT MINE- he bites HUGE chunks off and chews them once before swallowing and digging in for more!!!! Funny baby!
This is Mom and Dad preparing the Wonderful Christmas dinner- Thanks you guys it was yummy! Dad I think the rolls were the best you've ever done!
This is Jason and Bry digging Dad's truck out- Jason was headed to Grandpa's for a bit and got stuck in the snow...( take note of the almost buried old lawnmower- by the end of the day it was no longer visible!)
Jason and Bryan spent most of the day after Christmas digging us out of the snow...... it snowed Christmas Day and night and this is what we woke up to...... The drifts were incredible and Bryan used his amazing tractoring skills to dig all the cars out and then some! These pics were pretty much at the end of the day and I wish I would have gotten some better ones of the incredible drifts, but It gives you at least some kind of an idea!!!
Overall we had a great few days and we want to thank my parents for a great Christmas and for letting us spend it with you! We had tons of fun.... I would also like to let my sisters know that the revenge of the Guitar Hero and Sing Star Champion will soon be upon them..... DUN DUN DUN ( scary music ).......................










4 comments:
Looks like another successful Christmas! lol Hope it was great! You have such a fun family.
Hey Jess--I love your lil man. He is so adorable. I got a sewing machine too. Don't know how to use it but it is a good thing.
Fun Christmas! Kayson is so cute and chubby! I can't wait for babies. We were in Burley for a few days. We thought we were gonna be stranded.
Merry Christmas Westerbergs! Glad to hear that you guys are well and good-
Post a Comment