Holy Smokes........ I can't even believe that December is practically over not to mention there are only 3 FREAKING DAYS left till Christmas and I can hardly stand it!!!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS... but I will be the first to admit that this year has been kinda different.... I have loved having a baby to be able to buy things for, but I have felt more stressed out this month than I ever have during any other Christmas.... several things to blame I am sure all piled into one! Needless to say I am grateful for this time of year and I am making an extra effort this week and next to not stress over the little things, and to remember what Christmas is really about....... The shopping is done, the cards are out (finally), The last party was yesterday, we have a beautiful, healthy, growing little boy, and we are going to be with family and friends- what more could we ask for?NOW- on to my post...... I have a bit to catch up on.... at the beginning of the month we got a brief visit from Auntie Meme and Tio. Jason got excepted to Utah State ( Yay congrats little bro.) and had to come take a few tests and finalize his housing... so we had a great time with them and we are so excited for Jas. 
The 2nd week in December I was able to go see my family... it had been a little over a month and they were dying to see Kayson.....so I went there and had a great week with my fam-I was also able to do some hair and earn some Christmas money which was a huge help!!! This is Kayson shortly after getting home.... he was wiped!!!!!!!
The little pill is growing up way too fast.... we have tried all the vegetables and all the fruits and he LOVES all of them I thought maybe we'd have an issue with peaches but when we gave it a second try he loved 'em.... I am just grateful that we don't have a picky eater...... yet anyway!!! We have also almost mastered the sippy cup! Kayson has such a mind of his own and decided that he wanted to start drinking out of Bryan and I's cups....... so we thought aw what the heck let's see what he does with a sippy cup...... SO we've tried it, he loves it, and that's that!!!!!
The other night Kayson was being so silly and making us giggle so I thought I'd throw a few of these on here... Bryan was teasin Kayson with some toys and after a minute or two he decided he'd had enough.... "If Dad can put it in his mouth then by dang so can I!" He stood right up and lunged at Bryan clinging to the other end of the toy with is SLOBBERY little gums- and when I say slobbery I mean it..... this child drools more than I ever thought was possible..... Anyway it was so cute and made us laugh!!!! Of course after he saw that he got us to giggle he did it over and over and over...... 
Well that about covers it for us....... other than the Holidays rapidly approaching things at our house are busy but same 'ol same 'ol......... This is Kayson touching the tree he is not so sure what to think it's kinda pokey but he LOVES to stare at the lights!!!! We thought for sure that after last week he'd been put on the naughty list ( little stink was so onery )..... but I think Santa would agree that he has redeemed himself this week and may just get some presents after all!!!!!! Merry Christmas everyone......... hope it's filled with joy and laughter!!!! 

PS> We got our very first ENTIRE night of sleep from 8:30PM- till 8:00 AM the other night and having kayson in his own room seems to be a huge Success!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Also on a side note I want to say GOOD LUCK AGGIES tonight against Utah............ Show 'em yer "A" game!!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Where has this month gone????
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Yay, for sleeping through the night in his own bed. The boy is growing up.
Great pictures. It's fun to see Kayson get bigger and more engaged with his surroundings.
Merry Christmas. I hope the day is everything you hoped for.
GO AGGIES HECK YES!!!! WHHOOHHOOO!!! By the way I love the food pictures- they are freakin cute!!! -auntie bugz :)
I don't think a face like that could ever be on Santa's naughty list. He just gets cuter every time I see a picture. Have a fun Christmas with your little guy!
We missed you at the game Jess, but I was very happy to sit by Kayson on the way home. Screaming all the way! Thanks for coming for a visit the other night, you really need to consider coming by more often silly girl.
OH Jess.....he is adorable. I love how chunky he is. Have a Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment