I had to post this picture- it just makes me giggle..... Oh I love my Chunky Monkey- He's getting to be quite the heavy little man, someday I will post a picture of the incredible muscles that have recently formed on my arms!!! HAHAHA
THIS is Kayson's idea of nap time...... Sorry the pics aren't that good but I had to snap them fast.... I layed him in his bed sound asleep and not even 5 minutes later I heard banging on the crib and went in to check on him and he was banging this poor puppy to death AND he thought it was quite funny...... needless to say nap time today was a struggle........
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Rolls Rolls Rolls and Nap Time.......
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











7 comments:
He is SOOO cute! He looks like a Pollard to me! And does he have dimples? On his cheeks that is... :)
It is obvious he is a very happy child. You don't spoil him enough or he would just be an ornery cuss!
Keep plugging along, naptime will come, eventually. i love those little rolls. The only time being fat is cute is during baby years.
He is a chunky monkey! And it is super cute! :)
I just wanted to say hey to my hosehead friend. Hope you are enjoying the Richmond snow!
What a stinkin' cutie he is. I love him peekin' in his crib
Hmmmm whose is slackin at updating their blog now??
Post a Comment