Sunday, February 22, 2009


Friday I made my annual winter hike up the back side of Pine Hill, and then snowboarded down the face. I got of the "ski lift" just below this cool rock formation.I made it to the top and took afew pictures to prove I was there. From the picture below I am not the first person to the top.

The powder was great on the way down.........................

















5 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Oh that makes me miss home. I think next time you should cart the baby up there. I think he'd enjoy a little boarding.

Kel said...

Believe it or not, Christina, he has the sunglasses to do it. Kayson was at my house wearing cool black shades the other day, and he actually keeps them on!

Great photos, Bryon! When are you going to take along a photographer to get action shots?

Darci said...

How fun! I bet you guys had a blast. Let me know if you want to order any Scentsy, I'm putting the order in tomorrow.

EricandSarah said...

Bryan: send me your email address so I can invite you to our blog. eric.linford@ucdenver.edu
P.S. I know you scratched 1922 into that rock and that it was actually behind your house.
Eric

Tammi Pollard said...

Bry that looks so fun!!!!