Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Valentines~

Happy Late Valentine's Day everyone! I hope that everyone's day was wonderful I know ours was! Bryan and I started the celebrations a few days early by spending Thursday on Beaver Mountain Enjoying the sun, the snow, and each other's company! Unfortunately we didn't take a picture of the two of us... lol
On Saturday I went to lunch with my Brother and Sister (who are also my Valentine's) and then Jenna came out and babysat for us while Bryan and I enjoyed a movie and dinner- a classic night out on the town! We had a great day and I am so lucky to have such handsome men in my life!!!!
This was Kayson's Valentine's outfit it says Heartbreaker on it!!!! He looked so darn cute and he was such a happy boy all day! Me and my handsome hubby getting ready to head out on our date!!!

This is Kayson and Auntie Bugz playin while Mom and Dad are gone!!!!Thanks to Grandma Arda and Nana for the cute cards you sent Kayson.... Happy First Valentine's Monkey!

I hope everyone's day was filled with Joy and LOVE!!!! What a fun holiday- and I think ANYONE that you care about can be your Valentine- so to ALL my Valentine's out there- Happy Valentine's Day!








2 comments:

Tammi Pollard said...

How sweet!!! I love this blog!!!! What a fun Valentines you had this year, and many more to come!!! love ya MOM

Taryn said...

Hey Jess! I love your blog! All your pictures are so darn cute. You're little boy couldn't get any cuter(: Hope you are doing good.