Bryan snapped these photos on two different occasions both of which we were trying to get ready to go somewhere... The first one and the video are Kayson in the morning while Bryan and I got ready one day and the second one is before church, after I'd gotten him all ready to go. Simba(aka: The Lion King) is a great pass time while we get dressed and get stuff gathered to head out the door...........

Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Simba + Comfy Bed = HAPPY BABY!
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












9 comments:
he is so cute! Tacey is just like that! She is super active and hyper all the time, but if you turn on a good movie she gets way into it. funny kids(:
Oh, no!! It's clear he has inherited the Grandpa Theo gene, which manifests itself as an unhealthy and compulsive obsession with lions. Seek treatment immediately!
You are lucky that he's so easily entertained! Enjoy it while it lasts because as soon as he's mobile you'll never have a moments rest again. What a cute little man! And isn't it funny how each kid zeros in on a "favorite"? My granddaughter has always only sat still for Sleeping Beauty, and my grandson doesn't care about anything but Sesame Street! Funny, complex little minds!
hey! I set my profile to private so i need your email address! :) send it to thescody@yahoo.com
It's so funny how they can just zone everything out when the t.v. is on! He is such a cute little couch potato!
I like it how he just looks at you like "what?" and then goes back to watchin it. lol
Does he seriously just watch the movie? I could never get morg to just sit and watch a movie at that age. Funny that he loves Simba.... Morg is OBSESSED with Mickey Mouse. It is sooooooooo crazy. I honestly can't tell you where she learned about Mickey Mouse. And Krew is OBSESSED with Lightening McQueen. Disney.... it's the greatest!
Ok seriously- can he GET any cuter!!! I bet you are absolutely thrilled to have something to entertain him so you can get ready and packed!!!
He's a lump!! He's also my little lump...even though he won't smile for me!
Post a Comment