Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Handsome Boyz!


I just wanted to post this picture that Bryan's Mom took on Saturday! Aren't they so handsome! I LOVE THEM- not to mention they look like two peas in a pod with their matching glasses!!! Silly boyz......... Thanks for the break on Saturday Bry- it was greatly needed!
P.S. Kayson's first tooth popped up about a week ago, but do you think I can get a picture of it- NOT ON YOUR LIFE, so hopefully one is coming soon......

6 comments:

Amy + Justin said...

those shades are too cute...my baby wants some!

Troy Westerberg said...

Wow, stylin' with shades and a bib. Kayson's a real trendsetter. LOL

Royal Princess Academy said...

Amy- childrens place has the cutest shades for babies- all sizes!!!!

Kel said...

You're never too young to be cool. And since I share Bryan's blue eyes, I'll also posit that we wear shades because our eyes sunburn like crazy so some of us HAVE to be cool!

Jess, there's a tiny Kayson sock on the counter by my dryer. If you go to do more laundry, grab it.

Didi & Jason said...

ah....handsome men!! What is it with babies....I can't get a pic of Macazlyn's tooth either.....?!

Tammi Pollard said...

okay now that is just classic!!! I love it Nannie T