Thursday, March 5, 2009

Caught Red Handed!


We have borrowed my parents old walker- which I have been very very grateful for... till now... don't get me wrong I am still grateful that we have it especially since Kayson is much happier when he can motor all over our apartment! BUT Things like this happen........ The other morning I was vacuuming and realized that Kayson wasn't with me trying to get the vacuum as usual.. So I went to see #1 where he was and #2 what he was doing. This is what I discovered....... and I thought it was so cute that he was looking at me like, "What?".. he managed to get into his dresser and pull out all of his shoes.... all of his bibs, wipes, and the list goes on, and he had it strung all over the place. Little stink!


This was also not the FIRST time he's made a mess and gotten into stuff! In the last several weeks I have pulled him out of the bathroom (he's figured out how to open the cupboard door and get under the sink in there), my kitchen drawers, my bedroom closet (he loves Bryan's shoes?!) The list goes on...... my gosh he's not even officially walking yet and he's wearing me out. I discovered early on how to barricade the kitchen garbage so he can't pull it over!!!! OH MAN- I can't wait to see what the next few months will bring.... We are ALMOST crawling and I am afraid when he does that will only "awaken the sleeping Giant" and unleash him on my home!
P.S. We haven't even had tooth #1 for a whole week and tooth #2 is visible!!! I hope we get a break before #3 comes in...



8 comments:

kathy said...

You call that a mess? You ain't seen nothin' yet! Wait until he learns to open Vaseline jars and toothpaste tubes and lotion bottles! Oh yeah, it's coming! He's just practicing for the main event. But he's still a cutie!

Troy Westerberg said...

Nice - showing inquisitiveness at an early age - a budding scientist. When he gets to be too much, you could always start using aversion therapy. Cayenne pepper and mousetraps are favorites in some parts of the world, I hear. ;-)

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

What a little stinker! Jess he is too cute. I love his chubbyness. One day your gonna wish he was still little and getting into everything. I also love that picture below of Bryan and Kayson in the sunglasses! Save that one.

This Idaho Girl said...

Just you wait, it only gets worse. Actually, the girls have relaxed on destroying things (or maybe we've just learned how to secure anything of value). It's hard to be mad at a mess made by someone so cute!

Jen said...

Isn't it funny that our first thought is to grab the camera?! I hate to tell you that the child safety things you put in the cupboard doors are NOT childproof and their little fingers can pull out the plastic outlet covers in a matter of seconds. Gotta love those little boys though!

juliewesterberg said...

Put on your running shoes!

Didi & Jason said...

Uh oh...here comes trouble!! He is adorable!

Darci said...

Oh the never ending messes. Doesn't it make you wonder how they do it so fast? The picture of Bryan and Kason with their sungalsses is so cute! Like father, like son!