Wow- there has been a lot going on the last week and half!!!! Kayson and I have been "ON THE GO" to put it lightly.... Bryan has been busy back at work this past week and Kayson and I headed up to Burley for our monthly trip to do hair! I am acquiring quite the clientele there which I am so grateful for. Anyway- this month we killed two birds with one stone... not only did I do hair for 3 days but we also went to Boise to watch my adorable little sister at her cheer competition! They took second in their division and got the "Showstopping Award"- translation: They were AWESOME and she did so good! I am so proud of her... Isn't she just the cutest thing?
These are my other two adorable sisters doing what they do best- posing for the camera- (Jenna and Jayme are famous for taking random self portraits on whatever camera they can get their hands on- silly girls)
This is at Applebees after the comp.... Kayson thought he was really something sitting in the highchair with everyone's UNDIVIDED ATTENTION!
We had to get some "Green" before heading out so that we could support the Burley Bobcats and just our luck all the St. Patty's Day stuff was out so Green wasn't hard to find. (Burley is Green and White) We tried to give the shamrocks on Kayson's head some spirit by adding a paw print- I think they turned out pretty cute really and Kayon left them on so good.....

As the title to this post states Women, women, women and THE KAYSE MAN! He is literally surrounded by girls and he LOVES it!
NOW to the OTHER HALF of my post- My youngest sisters Jordan and Jayme are on spring break right now and I had the privilege of having them both come stay with me! Last week I had Jayme for a few days and Now we've got Jordan. It's so fun to have them stay with us and I think they enjoy getting to spend every minute of everyday with Kayson! These are a few pics that Jordan and I took today... we had a great time shopping and bein girls! I also wanted to thank Meme for coming to stay last week. WE LOVE YOU MEME and can't wait for you to come play again soon!!!!


NOW to the OTHER HALF of my post- My youngest sisters Jordan and Jayme are on spring break right now and I had the privilege of having them both come stay with me! Last week I had Jayme for a few days and Now we've got Jordan. It's so fun to have them stay with us and I think they enjoy getting to spend every minute of everyday with Kayson! These are a few pics that Jordan and I took today... we had a great time shopping and bein girls! I also wanted to thank Meme for coming to stay last week. WE LOVE YOU MEME and can't wait for you to come play again soon!!!!

What a lil stud!!!
Please excuse the runny nose! I really do try to keep it wiped but it seems to be a constant faucet of snot the last few days- one of the lovely side effects of teething I presume

These last few pics are at our last stop of the day-the oh so dreaded WAL MART! By the time we pulled into the parking lot Kayson was out! There was no way I could carry him the whole time we were there or my arms would have been like noodles (he's soooo heavy these days) so we improvised and layed him in the seat of the cart! I was a bit leery considering this was a WAL MART shopping cart and there were no disinfecting wipes to wipe it down with- therefore it was probably covered with grossness BUT I am proud to say that after using a wipe of my own- I pushed those thoughts aside and laid him in there telling myself that we'd wash the blanket promptly after returning home!! (For SOME REASON OR ANOTHER- those carts gross me out!) Anyway- all is well and Jordan and I got the grocery shopping done while Kayson had a GOOOD and much needed nap! Everyone is happy! :)

Please excuse the runny nose! I really do try to keep it wiped but it seems to be a constant faucet of snot the last few days- one of the lovely side effects of teething I presume

These last few pics are at our last stop of the day-the oh so dreaded WAL MART! By the time we pulled into the parking lot Kayson was out! There was no way I could carry him the whole time we were there or my arms would have been like noodles (he's soooo heavy these days) so we improvised and layed him in the seat of the cart! I was a bit leery considering this was a WAL MART shopping cart and there were no disinfecting wipes to wipe it down with- therefore it was probably covered with grossness BUT I am proud to say that after using a wipe of my own- I pushed those thoughts aside and laid him in there telling myself that we'd wash the blanket promptly after returning home!! (For SOME REASON OR ANOTHER- those carts gross me out!) Anyway- all is well and Jordan and I got the grocery shopping done while Kayson had a GOOOD and much needed nap! Everyone is happy! :)














13 comments:
Love the shamrock antennas! And thank heaven, now that you know he will keep them on, he can start wearing headbands to keep all that hair out of his face! The shopping cart photos are great, but I can't believe he's that big.
LOVE the shamrocks! He gets cuter every time I check your blog!
Sounds like fun! Too bad I am an only child and can't have sibling time like that.
PS-I need you to send me an email and tell me how to change the font on my blog.
He's so cute.
I had this random dream a few weeks ago that we went on a double date with you guys to Fredricko's. It was pretty fun. Maybe we should recreate it in real life!
And.... I hear rumors that your brother went on a few dates with my bishop's daughter last week. (Small world.)
Such a cute little guy! I love the pics of him zonked out in the shopping cart. That's what hanging out with a bunch of women will do to ya! And you and your sisters are all gorgeous!
jess-so cute! HE IS SO CHUBBY. I LOVE IT! I THINK IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER ONE. ;) I FEEL THE SAME ABOUT WALMART OR ANY SHOPPIN CART THAT IS. THEY ARE NASTY!
What a cutie, hopefully he is feeling better. Looks like you have had a very busy few weeks!
My Nephew (SOBRINO) is hands down the cuttiest thing around he and i sure do have fun makin faces at each other.
I seriously don't know how he gets ANY cuter! LOVE the pics of him in the shopping cart! AND of course you and all your gorgeous sisters - so fun to hear what you are all up to.
what a hunk!!!! I think he has the right idea.... I would sleep through wal-mart too
Hey Jess! It was so good to hear from you, it has been too long. Your son is a doll! I am so glad you are happy. Please keep in touch!!
that camo blanket rules...love it...
Post a Comment