Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring is almost here!!!!!

Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL day- we couldn't pass up the opportunity to be outside, not to mention you just never know when the next warm day will be so we decided to take advantage of the sun and go for a walk! Kayson LOVES to be outside and I am excited for this summer so we can spend more time in the outdoors. Bring on the warm weather!

8 comments:

Tammi Pollard said...

With those glasses on he looks just like Bry, what a cutie he is. how fun!!! Love Nannie T

juliewesterberg said...

I love the shades, especially with the binky!

This Idaho Girl said...

He is such a little man! You will love when he starts enjoying the swings and going down slides.

~ said...

He will have a blast this summer! You'll have to get him a little wadding pool to splash around in. My kids always loved playing in them! Love the shades, he is such a little stud!

The Allen's said...

Uhhhhh....ya Spring didn't last long here did it? Dang I'm sick of the snow and cold! But Kayson sure looks cute in this picture(what's new?)!!

Bailey Family said...

Kayson is so adorable! I love that our little boys are experiencing the same things at the same time. Reagan is getting 2 bottom teeth right now too:) I love the shamrock band for st. Patrick day! I also love how you had him sleep in the shopping cart, I am going to remember that next time Reagan is sleepy in the store. Fun new pictures! Hopefully we can see you guys in Burley this summer... maybe the fair again:)

superjas said...

cow-a-bunga-dude man my nephew is such a stud, cant wait till he starts walkin on his own. este muneco es lindo

Kel said...

Ah, yes, it will be so nice to get that boy outside so he can eat dirt and rocks to his heart's content.