Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sneak peak!

We had Kayson's pictures taken yesterday- SO CUTE- to see a sneak peak go to http://www.stephanietueller.blogspot.com/ we CAN NOT wait to see the rest!!!!!! Stephanie did a FABULOUS job!

7 comments:

The Gundies said...

Beautiful pics you guys! What did I expect though...all three of you are so good looking it was bound to happen. He is shaping up to be a pretty handsome little man!

This Idaho Girl said...

He is so sweet! Bryan is even smiling in the picture. That's one for the record books. Stephanie Tueller took the girls pictures last fall. She does beautiful work. With all those newborn photos I wonder how many little puddles she has to clean up.

Sage Hanks said...

Jess those are amazing!!! How sweet! YOu must send me some. I have a book that I put pics in for Morgy so i can tell her who everyone is!! I love you!!!

Bennetts said...

oh my....LOVE them, she did an amazing job. I am going to have to agree with SaraKay!

kathy said...

I just wanted to tell you how adorable I think your little guy is! Definitely a keeper! I hope you don't mind if I peek in on you from time to time through your blog. By the way, I'm Wendy's cousin - not some dangerous stranger stalking around. Just a harmless, kindly stalker!

Kel said...

I'll vouch for the kindly stalker, but I should warn you, she MAY share DNA with Jon McGregor, so I'm not entirely sure about the harmless part.

Thomas, Jentry & Asher said...

OH MY GOSH! Those are so darn cute! And Jess, you look absolutely fabulous! - LOVE the one of all 3 of you and can't wait to see the rest.