I hope that everyone had a great 4th of July!! We went to Preston and spent most of the day there- It was relaxing. It was slightly overcast and there was a nice breeze which actually made it quite pleasant to be outside. Don't get me wrong, it was still incredibly hot, but we enjoyed sitting on the porch engaged in conversation! I begged Bry to take me for a four wheeler ride hoping to spur on labor- it was fun, but STILL NO BABY!!!! Thanks Wendy, Terry and Arda for an enjoyable afternoon. A couple of side notes here: #1- I wasn't sure what do to with myself not being in my parents booth in Burley, selling fireworks. That's where I've spent the 4th for the past 8 years and I'm not sure how they managed without me, but it sounds like they made it through :)!!! #2- 3 years ago on the 4th, Bryan used his impecable Westerberg charm and good looks and asked me to marry him!!!! Yep, we got engaged on the 4th of July and I remember it like it was yesterday- I can't believe it's been almost 3 years! We've loved every minute of it!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Happy 4th!!!!!!!
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
I guess since the wheeler ride didn't work, you'll have to go to plan B. Wink, Wink!
Can't wait to meet the little man! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Look at you go!!! Your mother probably would have been so stressed with you if you have gone in to labor and had that baby...she told my mom that you best be waiting unitl next week :) I know how you feel about being in Burley for the 4th, we usually are too but Manuel was working...So both of our families are having a party tonight, wish we were there to catch up, but I Hope your are doing well and feeling great.
You look so good, not to mention what a trooper you are going out and about in the heat!! I too cant wait to see this little man!!
Hey Sweetie!! you look so cute and so much bigger than the last time I Saw you. hang in there it will soon be over and you will forget all about the discomfort because you will have your weet little spirit in your arms. love ya mom
I know I know, what is a weet, well it is kinda like sweet!!!! lol mom
I already miss you at work :( but I know that you will be back someday! In addition to everyone else, I too am excited to meet this lil' guy. HOPEFULLY soon!
Jessica, I love reading your blog--keep those pictures and posts coming...also, I wanted to make sure and wish you all the best with the birth of this little guy! You are so adorable pregnant, thanks for sharing your life with us here in Maine!! We love you! Aunt Debbie and family
Well hopefully you'll have him soon! Have Bryan take you on one of his motorcycle rides, that oughta do it! Happy Independence and Engagement Day.
Post a Comment