I just wanted to say thanks real quick to My Mom and sister Jenna! They have been here since we had Kayson and they've been such a big help!!! The extra sets of hands have been awsome! Not only have we had 2 more people to hold, burp and change Kayson, but we've had our own gourmet cook, and cleaning crew (thanks Auntie Bugz) and my Mom has spent many late nights up with me helping me get the hang of this whole breast feeding thing! I think we're finally getting it- Thanks you guys we love you tons you've been a tremendous help.......
We are so excited that Auntie Bugz is coming to Logan to go to Utah State- Congratulations- She is going to babysit for us when she isn't in school and we can't wait!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Thanks Nanny and Auntie Bugz!!!
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Thank you soo much for letting us stay and help these first few days of Kasons life, it has been a joy and one Jenna Bugz and I will never forget!!! love ya MOM
He is beautiful!
oops I spelled Kayson wrong sorry!!!! I will make a mental note of that for the future!!!!!!I don't know what I was thinking, I sure love my little gut to death, how is he doing without me?????? love mom
man I am on a roll here, Imean to say I love my little guy not my gut!!! my gut is the last thing in the world I would hod dear!!! lol :):) MOM
okay so I can't spell today and I am also in on your name apparently, I don't know how that happened!!!! oh well chalk it up as experience right???
Post a Comment