Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh the Joys of Little Boys~

Now that my Mom is gone we are officially on our own!!!! Bry has been wonderful- what a good daddy- we've always heard and been told that little boys will pee all over everything when getting thier diapers changed, if your not careful- Well, several diapers and outfits later (for Kayson and Mom and Dad both!! haha) Bry and I have learned that the hard way-
One of our favorite things to do is sit and watch his little facial expressions when he sleeps!!!! He pulls so many faces but our favorite is the great big smile he gets sometimes!!!! I know he isn't doing it on purpose, but it's so cute- I can't wait till he is smiling at us for real all the time!!!

We love our Kayser- he is so sweet and has brought such a sweet spirit into our home!!! How blessed we are!

8 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

He is so cute. They grow so fast. Enjoy cuddling him before he starts squirling around.

Jen said...

Just when you figure out how to get them to stop peeing everywhere, it's time to potty train and you're right back where you started.

Can you guess what we're working on at our house?

Thomas, Jentry & Asher said...

How precious and fun Jess! He has such a great little smile. :)

Tim and Steph Ulrich said...

Let me tell ya, they never stop peeing all over stuff! We used to have this thing called a WEE-BLOCK. It was like a mesh cup you were supposed to put over them so they didn't pee on you. Ya we used that once because Brock shot it off and across the room! You get used to it though!

Kel said...

I'm not sure boys' aim ever gets that good. And Jen, since you are so potty obsessed right now, I'll share a tidbit with you. I used to fold a square of toilet paper into a little boat and then tell your darling husband to "sink the ship" when he was getting trained. A Cheerio or Fruit Loop in the toilet works, too–-tell him to aim for the middle (Braker,not Rusty...)!

Anonymous said...

he has firey red hair and that smile is sooooo cute you have got to love that huh? love ya auntie memer

Jen said...

Jess, I just saw the sneak peak on Stephanie's blog...those pics turned out so dang cute! I can't wait to see the rest. She did a great job :)

Natalie said...

That is really funny how much he is smiling while he is asleep! How fun!