
Kayson Terry is finally here weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs 13 oz. 20 1/2 inches long!!!! He came on July 9th. He's my little chunky monkey!!!! We had a long rough labor but we got him here safe and sound. We went into the hospital at 3 am and had him at 1:15. Bryan and I were both EXHAUSTED!!! I have been telling everyone what a mover this little guy was the last nine months and I joked that he would probably come out kicking and that is exactly what happened.... He came out kicking and punching all over the place!!!!!!! Little Stinker! He has a head of hair and the biggest little hands ever! He is so cuddly- he loves to snuggle....
He opens his eyes all the time and just stares at us!!! I LOVE IT!
Aren't those the cutest cheeks you have ever seen?????? :) We came home on Friday and have just been trying to adjust to life at home! My Mom and Aunt Bugz are here helping... they have been so great! I have a hard time getting around so it's nice to have some help..... Bry is LOVING being a daddy... I have loved watching him cuddle our little Kaycer and talk to him.... he always makes lots of faces is content being in daddy's arms!


Kayson and Mommy right before his first bath!!!!


We are so excited to be parents and are looking forward to this new adventure!!!!! Thanks to everyone who has brought cards and sent flowers and thanks to Sara K and Bryon for bringing dinner! The support has been amazing! We love you all........










15 comments:
That is a Westerberg baby for sure!! I'm definitely going to be kissing on those cheeks. We'll give you a couple of days to adjust then we want to come meet him!!
Congrats Bryan and Jess!!
He's adorable. Perfect kissing face, for sure! Congrats!
Jess he is so stinkin cute. How fun and I think he looks like Bryan so much. I am glad everything went good considering you had a rough time, he's healthy, your healthy, Great news. You look so good too for just having a baby. Congrats to you and your little family!
Ha he's so chubby! Congratulations! I saw the pictures a few days ago on your family's blog. I think he looks like bryan too. I bet everything feels so different now that you're officially parents. Have fun with him, feel better.
Congratulations!!!!! I am so proud of you for having a 9 pound baby. You are awesome. He is really cute and I wish I could meet him. I still have something for your little guy that I need to send you. (I wanted to come to your shower.) Anyway, good luck and great job so far!!!
YAY JESS!! I have been patiently waiting your post. I haven't called again cause I didn't want to bug you but I can't wait to talk to you. Hope you are feeling better! He is such a DOLL!
He got that Westerberg hair. What a cutie! Congrats, I am so glad he came a bit early!!
Alright I need a turn to come mooch on him. Let me know when is a good time for you. I want to know where you hid that almost 10# baby at???
He has that stoic Westerberg look down pat already.
He weighed more than both may girls together. Wow, Jess, you are a tropper, Can't wait to see that beautiful boy. Glad he's here!
Congrats! Finally he is here! Im very excited to meet him and see you!
Congrats sis!!! I am so glad he is here. Ummm we definately know who his daddy is!!! What a doll. I can't wait to meet him. I love you and hope all is well!!!
Jess! (I couldn't not comment! This is Rachel(Evans)Stowell) Congratulations! He is so stinkin cute! Hope you are all doing well!
I cannot WAIT to meet Kayson! He is absolutely darling Jess and yes, those cheeks are just adorable. Congrats again! I just know you'll be such a great mom.
HE IS SO CUTE!! Congrats!! I can't believe he was that big, way to go making a healthy baby :)
Post a Comment