I can't believe it's been a little over three weeks already since we had our Kayson! It's nuts how fast time flies..... he is growing and changing all the time I can't even believe it! We are having so much fun with him and aside from being exhausted most days we are LOVING being parents.... what joy our little monkey has brought to our lives and we wouldn't change it for the world!!!!! 

Friday, August 1, 2008
3 weeks already!
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
MONKEY!!!!I LOVE MY CHUNKY MONKEY!!We miss him sooooo much!! you have no idea how bad i just want to kiss those chubby cheeks!!! I LOVE MA BOY!!!! -Auntie Bugz :)
Happy 3 Weeks Kayson! You have made quite on impact on this world just by your size alone! We can't wait to see what great things you do with your personality! Come visit us sometime or we will be forced to visit you!
I am missing you so much! Whenever I feel blue or if I am just bored stupid I look at Kayson's pictures and they make me smile again! I need to come spend a day with ya so I can get that warm fuzzy feeling to last a little longer!
hey are you coming home this week for fair???
Post a Comment