Monday, August 18, 2008

Blessing Day~


Kayson Terry Westerberg- Almost 6 weeks old!!!!

Yesterday we blessed Kayson in Burley in parents ward. A few weeks ago my Father-in-law suggested that we bless him up there due to the fact that it is extremely difficult for my Dad to travel.... so that's what we did. It was so much better for both he and my Grandpa. I bought a blessing outfit last minute and wasn't thinking when I did so- I got one that was long sleeve and pants- Kayson is so hot all the time so you'd think I would have thought of this- so rather than using the one I bought we used my brothers blessing outfit that my Mom still has...... It was MUCH cooler and kind of significant in the fact that Jason isn't here! Bryan did a great job, the blessing was beautiful. Kayson was such a wiggle worm through the whole thing it's amazing they didn't drop him (although I am told they came close). He didn't fuss though he was such a good boy!!! I can't believe he is 6 weeks this week- HE"S GROWING SO FAST. Our most recent milestones are the cooing and the great big smiles that we are getting on a more regular basis- I also think we will be rolling over before too much longer. He is sooooo close. The little stinker is so strong and has been holding his own head up since day one so we have that one mastered.... I can't wait to see what's next!!!!

Kayson and Bumpa

Kayson and Grandpa

Kayson and Grandpa Morley

Kayson and Grandma Smith

5 comments:

Troy Westerberg said...

Hi, I'm Bryan's cousin, Troy. Just wanted to drop a note of congratulations on the birth of your son.

Well done. Keep the cute pictures coming.

This Idaho Girl said...

Talk about a little Bryan! What a cutie!

Jen said...

He looks so sweet in his blessing outfit. I'm glad you went up to Burley for the blessing, that probably means so much to your dad. I'm dying to babysit so let me know if you guys want a night out on the town!

Unknown said...

So special, and so cute! I think we bless our little dude the same day.

The Allen's said...

Congrats Jess! He looks very cute in his little borrowed outfit. He definately takes after Bryan with the whole being hot all the time, huh? Hope you have a great weekend!