Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to work blues........


I am going back to work on Tuesday and I am so bummed. I will be going back part time but nevertheless I am sad to leave my baby!! I enjoy spending the days with him. He is always putting smiles on our faces. I find comfort in the fact that my sister will be the one watching him so I know he will be in good hands, but it's still hard.... :(


9 comments:

Manuel and Chelsea said...

Jess, He is so adorable. Looks just like his dad. Good luck with going back to work..I dread the day when that happens to me as well, I become attached too easily and so when we have kids...I dont know how it will be for me, I will be a mess. But I must say, its good knowing that he will be in the hands of his aunt..you wont be worrying if he is getting ignored in the daycare. Hope your doing well.

The Gundies said...

I am sure Kayson is in the best hands possible. Of course I am always available if your nanny feels like a break. He is a cute...for a toddler!
=)

This Idaho Girl said...

I know leaving him is a hard adjustment but you'll come to enjoy the break. You have the best possible situation with your sister helping out. Hang in there.

Unknown said...

oh, good luck. Good thing your sister will be around, I'm sure that feels really good that she'll be the one watching him. He is too cute Jess!!

The Allen's said...

Want me to tell you a secret? Ok well, I know it will be hard to come back to work and leave such a cute baby BUT Im not even a little bummed that you are coming back! WOO HOO!! hehe I know I know...rude, huh?

Thomas, Jentry & Asher said...

He's growing so much and just getting cuter and cuter every time you post!!! I hope to see you this weekend and maybe Mr. Kayson?! If not, I'll definitely be giving you a call to catch up! Love ya!

Bennetts said...

Oh bless your little heart, You will be fine, especially knowing what a good babysitter you have. Good luck

Sage Hanks said...

So i will be totally honest.. it's hard. It's really hard. And to this day I still have days were I go to work crying but... I do know that I am supposed to be doing this right now. I am know that I am supposed to be working. I am glad Morg has come out of her shell and is able to know people other than me. Somedays it is a much needed break. I hate to say that. Hang in there it will get better. If you need a shoulder to cry on I am here. Please call seriously!!! Love ya!

Kel said...

Don't worry about going back to work. One way or another, you're going to scar that child for life anyway, so you might as well get it out of the way! Really, just think how lucky you are that it's part-time and you have a sitter you are comfortable with.