Yesterday was my Birthday- yep I turned a whoppin 24 years old!!! WOW- I think back through my life- the trials, the joys, the struggles, the memories, the lessons learned, and the things that I have accomplished. The people I have met and the friendships I have developed and I think about all the moments and all the people who have influenced me in some way or another. I think about the state my life is in now, and I never in a million years would have imagined that I would be as happy as I am, right now, in this phase of my life. My joy is full and my cup runneth over!!!! I am so blessed and have so much to be grateful for. I thought of 24 (in no particular order)things that make me the most happy in my life and wanted to share them.......
#1- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I love the gospel and I am so grateful to be apart of it. It is the reason for my joy and happiness and I would be lost without it in my life!
#2- My husband! He is my best friend and the person that I am going to spend the rest of forever with and I couldn't be more excited about that! He is awesome and makes me soooo happy! Thanks for all you do Hon you are perfect for me and I love you tons!!!!!
#3- My adorable Kayser Monkey!!! He is the center of my world and I absolutely adore him!!!! ENOUGH SAID.... (P.S. he is 10 months old today- my baby is getting sooooo big!)
#4- My families!!! I have the most amazing families in the whole world!!! I seriously consider myself the luckiest girl ever to be apart of such loving, supportive, fun families... there is never a dull moment and I love it!
#5- Exercise- There is nothing better than a good workout and I love the feeling I get when I am done! It is very gratifying!
#6- Lillies- I LOVE lillies they are my most favorite flower..... whenever I see them I just feel so happy!!
#7- The Color Pink- I Love love love it!
#8- Laughter- Especially Kayson's- there is nothing more contagious than a baby's giggle.
#9- Warm Weather- I love the sun and I enjoy spending time outdoors when the weather is nice- I just feel so happy when the sun is shining!
#10- A good song- I love it when I turn the radio on and a good song is playing that I know all the words to and I can sing along at the top of my lungs!!
#11- Cleaning- I know I am a weirdo but I LOVE to clean the house top to bottom.... it just makes me soooo happy to have a clean house!
#12- Starburst Jelly Beans- YUM!
#13- A good haircut- Every woman can relate to this and will know exactly what I am talking about!
#14- Flip Flops- It makes me happy when my feet can be free and I would wear them year round!
#15- Comfy Clothes- YAY FOR JAMMIES!
#16- Slobbery Kisses from Kayson- They are the best and they make me so happy!
#17- Having long talks with Bry about life, our dreams and our goals.
#18- Laughing with my sisters!
#19- Immersing myself in a good book.
#20- making lists and then crossing stuff off of it! This is one of my favorite things to do and i am not sure why!
#21- Planting something and watching it grow- I am not very good at this and I have killed many plants but occasionally something will grow and stay alive and it makes me feel good!
#22- Chocolate
#23- Decorating- I love to decorate my house it is for sure one of my greatest hobbies!
#24- Good smells- There's nothing greater than good smells- smells trigger memories, and make memories.
A huge thanks for the cards and phone calls offering birthday wishes yesterday that made me feel special!!! I couldn't have asked for a better day!!!!!!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Turning 24 and life couldn't get any better!!!!!!
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 11:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










12 comments:
Happy Birthday Jessica! And your son is ADORABLE!
Happy Birthday, Jessica! I'm sorry you are soooo old. A birthday and Mother's Day in the same week--Bryan had better perform!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You're family is so beautiful Jessica! I love when you guys come to Burley and I get to see you! Hope your birthday is swell!
Happy late birthday!!! I miss you! Hope you have a great day!!! Love ya tons!
Happy belated birthday, Jess. Keep up the positive vibes.
Wow, I turned 48 on Thursday, which means I'm twice as old as you are! But, if you think about it, when you were born I was 24 times older than you! You are catching up! But seriously, my birthday wish for you is that your life will stay as great as it is right now! ....and many more!
Jess
I loved the list you compiled it truly made me think of all the wonderful things to be grateful for. Thanks for the reminders of the simple things. Love you and miss my grandson already.
Love Dad
That list also chronicles what makes you a great person!!Although, I must admit, I have deep personal appreciation for your "weird" #11....
I am sorry we couldn't tell you in person, but Happy Birthday a few days ago! We love you tons.
Happy B-Day, Jess. Bryan is lucky to have you (and so are we)
Hey girlie ~ glad you had a great day! You deserve it! WE love ya!
I am glad you had a great birthday, thank you for remining of the things that are special in life. I love ya hon sooo much!!!1 Love MOM
Post a Comment