Yesterday Kayson and I ran to Logan to do a few things and while we were in town we picked up my sister and headed to Charlie's for an ice cream cone.... It was so blasted hot outside and with summer and hot weather comes ICE CREAM! Kayson kept pointing to Jenna's Ice cream cone and it was obvious that he wanted a bite.... she decided that she couldn't eat the whole thing so he gladly helped her-
Brrrr it's cold!
P.S. On a side note and mainly so that I can document the event.... we are now 5 days and 5 nights without nursing...... I decided it was time to be done and the first day or two were more hard for me than they were for him I think but the nights have been hard for all of us!!! We are getting through though and Kayson is doing awesome.... my baby is growing up (Sigh)!











8 comments:
Are you getting any sleep?
Good luck with the weaning! It only hurts (you) for a few days! I think it is better to wean them a little early, I did with Brock and we had no problems! He is such a cute little guy! Love those little teeth!
Hang in there, Jess. I remember how relieved I felt to be done. K is the cutest! It seems to me that he doesn't get much attention, though. LOL.
The smile is what makes your day doesn't it? YOu just have to love that cute smile. He is so fun and we miss him already.
Hows the walking ...I mean running?He only knows one speed and thats fast!
Can't wait to get you home again.
Is that hair I see coming in?
Love ya
dad
All these new experiences, enjoy each one as they come along because you don't get them back. He is such a darn cute boy!!!!! get some rest. love mom
Look at that big guy. Look at those teeth! No wonder you decided it was time to stop nursing. Sorry, if that's indelicate - but OUCH. LOL
What a gorgeous kid!
oh man, I miss Charlies!
So, you no longer have to be concerned about his refusing regular milk. He can get all his calcium and vitamins from ice cream!!
Dan and I have a bad habit of taking children in our charge to Casper's for dinner. Just warning you....
Post a Comment