Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mom's Day!!!!!!

Happy Mom's Day everyone!!! I hope that all you Mom's out there had a wonderful day..... I know I did! We spent the day with The Westerberg's! We got up early and went to church with them and then Grandpa Terry fixed us an AMAZING dinner- Dutch oven potatoes, Salmon (which was awesome) and Then for dessert we had Grandma Arda's famous chocolate dessert- It was perfect! After dinner we enjoyed each other's company till Bryan's brother Matt called- He's on a mission in Australia- It was so wonderful to hear from him and the countdown continues till his homecoming! He's got 5 more weeks. We are so excited........
After talking with Matt, Bryan, Kayson and I went on a wheeler ride. It was fun and so nice to get out in the pleasant weather and enjoy one another! Kayson loved the wheeler and jibber jabbered the WHOLE time.

On the way back Bryan spotted a Moose so I hurried and grabbed the camera but it's not the best pic in the world sorry......Anyone that knows Wendy ( my mom in law) knows what a green thumb she is and how beautiful her yard is. With all the spring flowers in bloom I had to snap a few pics but I don't have the best camera obviously, cause these pics just don't even come close to showing how beautiful it really was.......All the kiddos swinging with Grandma........ I had a heck of a time getting a good one..... They were having too much fun and wouldn't hold still!!! :) (Anna likes to push....)
Anna and Audrey bein silly for the camera- they were so funny every time I'd take a pic they would say in unison-" Can I see it"! Thanks for makin us giggle girls......... Thanks to my inlaws for a fabulous Mother's Day!!!! Good food, good company, what more could you ask for!!!!!!I LOVE BEING A MOM and can't wait for many more Mother's Day's to come! I Also want to thank my husband- he and Kayson got me The Curious Case of Benjamin Button- I have heard mixed reviews on this one and am excited to see it- Has anyone seen it- what's your take?

6 comments:

juliewesterberg said...

I saw it, but I'm not going to tell you. We can discuss it when you've watched it. Oh, it is long, so wait until the baby goes to bed. And Bryan will tire of it quickly--not much action. That's all I'm saying for now.

Royal Princess Academy said...

hmmmmm now you have me curious!!!!!

Tammi Pollard said...

Happy mothers day to you!!!! looks like you had really nice day. Grandma Wendys Yard is always so beautiful, I wish I had her knack!!!! love ya MOM

Kel said...

Salmon AND chocolate dessert!!! And you said in your last post that life couldn't get any better!!!

Thomas, Jentry & Asher said...

I know I'm a day late but I do hope you have a Fantastic first mother's day!!! Love ya!

Darci said...

What a fun Mother's Day! Salmon in the dutch oven is my favorite! Hope you had a good birthday! And I hope Kayson is sleeping better too :)