On our walk the other day I thought it would be fun to stop at the park and play on the swings and the slide. Kayson loved it and I predict we will be going back as soon as we have another nice day!!!!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













7 comments:
Jess, he is such a little stud- and so adorable. I can't believe how big he is now- it goes by so quickly. Hope your doing well.
Kel says I am not very social anymore because I never comment on blogs. You of all people understand the lack of ability to surf blogs all day, but here I am! Love the pics! Thanks for the hair cut! Anna told me this morning she LOVES her hair because I couldn't pull it up in a pony tail.
Kayson's sunglasses trip me out. I know he's a little guy, but I want to buy him a beer. ;-)
How cute. I love that he wears sunglasses. We have some but they come off the second after they go on!
He is such a little man! Love the swing pictures. We know Emily from our ward in Lewiston. She's a great girl. I'm sure you'll love her if you don't already.
I get what you're saying, Troy, but let me warn you, just don't challenge the little bruiser to an arm-wrestle.
He does look so big!!!! what a cutie.
Post a Comment