Dad and Kayson went on a wheeler ride up at the farm on Friday afternoon. Kayson was pretty content for about an hour or so before he fell asleep.
.
Kayson was ready to enforce the no Trespassing rules and chase out any rif-raft
Friday, April 10, 2009
First Wheeler Ride
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










7 comments:
Thanks for bringing Kayson to visit. We think he is a handsome little man. I was so happy he liked me and let me hold him and Uncle Lar liked to get to hold him too. Hes definatly a keeper. Keep his speed down on the wheeler Bry...Way cute pictures.
He is so cute. How fun to get to go ride. Hopefully warm weather will come soon so we can play with our kiddos outside!
SOO Cute! I cant believe that he stayed on and that he loved it. I love that he is holding a gun and also love the shades! What a cutie!
He is Grandma Wendy's boy, enforcing that signage. I do love the farm! Can't wait to take my kiddos on the 4-wheeler and to see you guys, of course!
LOL the gun picture is hilarious! I can totally see Brady doing that with our kid one day. Husbands are funny.
So cute! He is such a little Bryan in the making! Remember, the four wheelers are always a sure way to put the little ones asleep! When we go camping, that is the only way Brecka will relax and fall asleep at night!
Kayson, what would your mother say if she saw you parading around with a gun? Oh well, at least he looks good with one.
Post a Comment