Happy Easter everyone! We sure had a great weekend... The Easter Bunny found Kayson at Nanna and Bumpa's house in Burley and he came home with 2 new books, 2 new movies (we are crossing our fingers that he likes one of them :) ) and a new big boy church outfit!!!
My Cute Easter boy after church waiting patiently for dinner.... he wasn't amused!This is Jason and his darling girlfriend Emily. She had the wonderful opportunity of spending the WHOLE weekend with the WHOLE Pollard Family!!!! OH GEEZ- Our timid nature and gentle personalities I'm sure, are what impressed her the most! This picture was taken on Sunday afternoon just before leaving and she appears to be smiling so hopefully that means that she'll come back someday! We had such a good time with the two of them, they both play a mean game of Egyptian Rat Something (it's a card game that they taught us)......
Bein silly before dinner!
Jordan, Jenna, Jayme, Mom and I- If you look closely you'll see Kayson's high chair tray..... yep he was in it eating. The question is.....How many women does it take to feed a baby???
The whole gang....... I must say we are a good lookin bunch!!!!!

Thanks for a great weekend Mom and Dad. There is never a dull moment at your house and always lots of laughs!!!!! On a side note I had to post these pics..... While eating dinner Dad Snapped this pic of Kayson and Papa Morely and I thought it was soooo cute..... After we took the picture Jenna commented on how Kayson was a Jack Jack look alike and When I brought this pic up it made me laugh..... we have Jack Jack Hair!( Jack Jack is the baby on the Disney movie The Incredibles)










7 comments:
Great Pictures of everyone. I loved the "how many women does it take to feed one little boy"?
Emily was sure a good sport. We sure love having you come home.
Love dad
He looks soooo adorable in his new church outfit. What a big boy!
Too many!;) Is your answer to your question of 'How many women does it take to feed one little boy?' I am glad you guys had a great Easter! next time you are in town you'll have to give us a call! I am just dying to see you little boy!!
He really seems to be enjoying his tie--about as much as his dad. Love all the cute pictures and the people in them.
How fun to be home with family! That is what is so great about holidays. That is too funny about Kason's hair..(but Kason is WAY cuter!!)
Men are genetically predisposed to despise those mini-bibs called ties. I'm glad to see his displeasure. Do do not have a child with a gender identity disorder.
Your sweet little boy in his Easter outfit is absolutely DARLING! Kayson should be a baby model!!!
Post a Comment