Judging by the following pics can anyone guess what one of Kayson's most favorite things ever is???? Some of his favorites are Go Dogs Go, Any book with Animals, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, and The Peakaboo Book. Although these are his favs he will not protest if you so choose to read him something other than these.. (which I do often because I get so sick of these ones. I recite Go Dogs Go in my sleep) Anyone who will read to Kayson is automatically his best friend!!!



For some reason all I have is pics of all the men reading to him ( they are such cute pics ) But that's not to say that Auntie Bugz, Grandma Smith, Nanna, Grandma Wendy, and I haven't had our fare share of story time!!!!
What a cute lil monkey I have. I love that he loves books so much... I am going to try hard to keep that interest alive.
Oh My goodness My Kayser turned 9 months yesterday! I can't believe it..... 3 more months and he is a year old. It feels like just yesterday that he was so "little" and new. We have been going outside alot lately and going for long walks (that's the only way I get him to sleep during the day) and playing on the grass whenever the sun decides to come out! 
Kayson loves being outside and I am excited for this summer to be able to run and play outside whenever his little heart desires! Some of Kayson's favorite things at 9 months are: Books (since the first time I read him a book at 3 months old he's been hooked!), being outside, crawling and getting into mischief all over the place, walking along furniture and trying to run whenever he can, waving and saying "HI"- I do believe that's his first word! He also likes to give High 5, and when he wants to, he gives a hilarious open mouthed, slobbery kiss that I love. Kayson also LOVES Macaroni and Cheese.
He loves to tease Bryan and I. He's quite the little jabber box and keeps a very lengthy conversation going. Kayson also LOVES music and whenever he hears it he dances like nobody's business! When we watched conference last Sunday- Kayson danced to all the hymns- silly baby! He has quite the little personality that we absolutely adore. He is so much fun and brings so much joy and laughter into our lives. WE LOVE YOU KAYS MAN~

PS. I know that appears like it's a screw driver but it's actually a measuring spoon...... he LOVES to get into my measuring cup drawer!!
What a cute lil monkey I have. I love that he loves books so much... I am going to try hard to keep that interest alive._____________________________________________________
9 MONTHS OLD!!!
Oh My goodness My Kayser turned 9 months yesterday! I can't believe it..... 3 more months and he is a year old. It feels like just yesterday that he was so "little" and new. We have been going outside alot lately and going for long walks (that's the only way I get him to sleep during the day) and playing on the grass whenever the sun decides to come out! 
Kayson loves being outside and I am excited for this summer to be able to run and play outside whenever his little heart desires! Some of Kayson's favorite things at 9 months are: Books (since the first time I read him a book at 3 months old he's been hooked!), being outside, crawling and getting into mischief all over the place, walking along furniture and trying to run whenever he can, waving and saying "HI"- I do believe that's his first word! He also likes to give High 5, and when he wants to, he gives a hilarious open mouthed, slobbery kiss that I love. Kayson also LOVES Macaroni and Cheese.
He loves to tease Bryan and I. He's quite the little jabber box and keeps a very lengthy conversation going. Kayson also LOVES music and whenever he hears it he dances like nobody's business! When we watched conference last Sunday- Kayson danced to all the hymns- silly baby! He has quite the little personality that we absolutely adore. He is so much fun and brings so much joy and laughter into our lives. WE LOVE YOU KAYS MAN~
PS. I know that appears like it's a screw driver but it's actually a measuring spoon...... he LOVES to get into my measuring cup drawer!!










6 comments:
Tell Bryan I want to see a video of him reading Chicka Chicka Boom Boom-
He is such a cutie pie!!! I love your updates, can't wait to see Monkey for Easter!!!! love Nannie T
He is such a FUN kid! Happy 9 months old Kayson!
"I would be the most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves."
–Anna Quindlen
I have no idea who Nannie T is but she must be someone that is trying awfully hard not be a nanna. Confusion of her real name only makes the rest of the world wonder why she can't sign her real name ........ nanna. STick to the deal grandma or you might be called something else!
Books, books, books can't go wrong with that. There is nothing better than reading to a child that has found the love of reading and a tender moment with a loved one. These Pics are priceless treasures.
Bump pa
ps Come on Nanna sign your name right.
Pricless pictures - pricless boy!!!! I love him to pieces. His love of reading may have come from Grandma Wendy
or his Aunt Kelleen. I seldom saw either of their faces when they were young because they always had their heads burried in books.
Post a Comment