Thursday, April 2, 2009

3rd love!

I am so excited to have found a cleaner that I like to use in my kitchen... (:) I know I know if this is what excites me than I need to get out more haha, but bare with me as I share my excitement!!!)Any one who knows me well knows that I am a bit of a clean freak to say the least. Aside from my husband and my son I am IN LOVE with Clorox products and Pine Sol. :) I have also discovered two products recently that I am loving... The Clorox kitchen cleaner- the citrus pine cent- and the clorox any surface cleaner! The smell of both is divine. MMMMMMM- there is nothing better than the smell of clean. (Jess C- if you havn't tried them already this is right upi your alley)
P.S. Kayson's officially crawling- YAY- pics to come!!!!!

12 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

I love cleaner that makes your house smell good. Thanks for the suggestion.

Didi & Jason said...

OH nice! I Will have to try these. YAY for crawling!

Jess said...

I have the yellow one but haven't tried it yet. I will be trying it out tomorrow while cleaning our house to move in. I am addicted to cleaners!

Royal Princess Academy said...

I knew you would be Jess! You are going to LOVE it.... it smells so good- do you have any other suggestions?

juliewesterberg said...

I bought a steamer at Don Aslett's and I love it. It is the best toy I have had since my new sewing machine. I can sterilize almost anything. I will try the lemon flavored cleaner and then people will think my house is clean.

Kel said...

You two Jessicas really have a sick symbiotic relationship going!!

Jess said...

Thank you so much for all of your help Friday!!! I appreciate it so much! Once we get settled we'll have to have you and Bry over for dinner and games.

Royal Princess Academy said...

No problem I am happy to help! That would be fun... can't wait to see it all put together!

Troy Westerberg said...

My apartment hasn't smelled good for three years. That's why I leave for weeks at a time.

I have to go back next week and the make the commitment to leave it once and for all. I'll post more info on the blog tonight, maybe... if I get up the guts to give it that much thought.

I love your blog style, Jess. It makes me smile.

Amy + Justin said...

I also love the clorox any surface...I get overly excited about cleaning products, too! Recently, I've been really into smelly plug-in things and candles. It's so hard to find the perfect one. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Michael and Tammi said...

I didn't know that cleaners could receive that much input in the comments section ....what other tips do you have for us?


dad

Michael and Tammi said...

Hey hows Kayson doing?