Sunday, September 28, 2008

Honduran Treasures~

Jason brought back some really neat things and has quite the collection of statues, bags, jewlery, and several items made out of various reptiles.... these are the treasures that Bryan and I made it home with......( take note of the super cool bag- he brought one back for each of my sisters and my mom and I ) This is a hand made doily- I love that everthing there is so bright and colorful!!!!
This is some jewlery that somebody made for us..... Bry's check book cover made out of crocodile made by an investigator of Jason's and an authentic Honduran top...
I think this was my favorite thing of all- it's a beautiful bowl made out of clay... I LOVE it!!!!
Thanks for sharing a little part of Honduras with us Jas...... We are so glad to have you home!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Allen's said...

Can you tell us a little more about that cool stone statue?

Michael and Tammi said...

i love the dish it sooooooo cute jess. love-meme