There have been a few times in the last 2 months that Kayson has tried to suck his thumb, but we have been on top of it and each time we quickly substitute the thumb for the binky. The last few days have been a constant battle trying to keep that thumb out of his mouth. I knew I was loosing the battle when every time I put the binky in he pops it out and the fingers go in- but whether I like it or not, I am afraid my little monkey has figured it out and rather than fight a loosing battle I decided to take a few pics- afterall it is kinda cute ;)!!
Tryin.....
Almost there.......
And in it goes......
He thinks it's funny when Mom says "NO THUMB"!!!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
It's Inevitable.....
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










7 comments:
Hmmmm. Welcome to parenthood. Soon he will laugh and ignore everything you say. He is looking so grown up!
I had one thumb-sucker, one binky-baby, and one mature individual who wouldn't even drink from a bottle, let alone suck on anything else! The thumb-sucker was actually the easiest and he quit on his own by the time he was about 3, so no big deal. Your little guy is so cute!
I'm with Kel. At least he can't tell you he hates you yet, ha,ha! David sucked his thumb for years and incidentally is the only one of us who didn't have braces.
I think it's cute!
It's only a bad thing if you let it be. If you make a big deal out of it he is going to keep doing just for the sake of rebellion. Honestly, I never thought he liked the binky any way.
Oh he is looking so grown up....Hey it is a lot cheaper RIGHT NOW to have him suck his thumb vs. a binky!!!
I can't believe he's grown up so much. So cute!
Post a Comment