Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shooting~





For a week or two now Bryan has wanted to shoot his guns- hunting season is right around the corner and he has been wanting to break them in for the new upcoming season... SO on Sunday afternoon we went to Preston after church. With perfect weather and Grandma Smith being kind enough (and maybe even a little eager) to watch Kayson for a little bit we headed up the road to the farm. I decided that even though guns scare the crap out of me and make me terribly nervous- I would give it a shot ( no pun intended :) ). Bryan had made some targets that we shot at and I am proud to say that YES I hit one- twice to be exact- Bryan is a much better marksmen than myself and put several holes through all three- very impressive Hon! It was nice to have some fun just the two of us. Thanks Grandma Smith for watching Kayser- let the hunting begin!!!!!!

4 comments:

juliewesterberg said...

Oh, no. You're becoming one of them

Wendy K said...

Kind of like a Sarah Palin photo!

This Idaho Girl said...

Those men (and now you)! Patrick asked my dad the other day if he bought a deer tag. I reminded him about the deer he shot last year and how we hated the meat (we gave most of it to the dog). It's hard to supress that killer instinct.

Anonymous said...

WHAT- JESS WITH A GUN!! WATCH OUT!! HAHA! -jen