
Ok so anyone that is a mom can understand how hard it is to get things done with a newborn, or even a baby for that matter- My Mom bought me this AWSOME Moby Wrap right after I had Kayson and let me tell you...... I LOVE IT! It has been my new favorite thing for the past two months, I don't know what I would do without it. The other night I was cleaning and getting some much neglected house work done while Bryan was still at work and when he got home I had him snap some pics.... Kayson loves this thing and would hang out in it all day I'm sure if he could- not to mention it allows mommy to have two hands and get LOTS done!!!! I give it a HUGE thumbs up.....

We also used it about a month ago when we were at the airport picking up my cousin Christopher! Sure beats hauling in a carseat.......
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Moby Wrap = Life Savor!!!
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










11 comments:
I want one of those. A friend of mine has one that her neighbor made. They are sweet. She uses hers more as a swaddler type thing (like Jenna had it) but I have heard they are so awesome. I wish I had one for Morg.
Thank heavens you and Bry found each other or we wouldn't have all these Kayson photos! I love them. Anyone who reads your blog should really check out the "Mom & Dad Pollard" blog, particularly the recent one Michael wrote about Kayson's daily life. It is the best, and truly the way it really is!
I love these pictures!!! I told you you would love this thing!!!!! Nanna T
I really need to invest in one of these. I've tried the baby sling but it hurts my shoulders. Rachel wants to be held constantly. Please post a link so I know where to find one!
Nice Moby Wrap hoser.
I read the post on your parents blog and it's hilarious...so true!! He's getting so big I can't believe it.
Jess Kayson is beautiful...When do I get to meet him?? Hopefully this weekend at marco's wedding?? Miss you.. Love you!!
Hey there. I found your post through another blog. Hope you don't mind me commenting on how beautiful your family is. Congratulations Bryan. Michelle Warburton Nate
Wow, wish I would've had one 2yrs ago!!!!
Cuz... You have such a beautiful family.. very happy for you.. we should plan a girl day, you and me..and kayson :) go to lunch or something. love you!
That would be tons of fun i'm game whenever you are!!!
Post a Comment