Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Monday Night Fun~

Last night my sister-in-law Sara brought the girls over and she steam cleaned all my carpets and furniture and even some of my walls for me in preparation for the baby coming! She knows what a clean freak I am and offered to come show off her incredible steam cleaning skills... let me tell you she did an AWSOME job!!!! It looks great Sara, THANK YOU so much!!! I have got to get me one of those!!!! :)
While Sara was steaming away, the girls and I made cookies for their Dad and Uncle Bry... they know Bryan well as I kept hearing, " Bry wants MORE CHOCOLATE CHIPS Jess, put in more chocolate chips!" They had a ball both making the cookies and washing the dishes afterward! Audrey LOVES the bubbles. We got a good sized batch of cookies but I have a feeling that there was quite a bit of dough consumed as well.... :)

After our cookie making spree we went for a walk and on the way home, Anna was just sure that uncle Bry had eaten all of the cookies and he was going to be in BIG TROUBLE.... lucky for him when we got home he had only eaten one so he was off the hook!!! :) Thanks for all of your help Sara and for a fun night with the girls!!!!!


4 comments:

Wendy K said...

A clean home and cookies too, what a winning combination! Bry would never eat "all" the cookies....

Jen said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting..they look just like Sara. What a fun aunt you are, Jess!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

I envy clean carpet. We live in an apartment and I hate our dirty carpet! Sounds like you had fun with the girls though. You're gonna be such a fun mommy!

Bennetts said...

Well if she wants she can come show me those skills!!! She is so sweet!!! Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. Let me know what you need that you havent got yet.
-Les