Thursday, May 29, 2008

Phone Dillemmas!!!!!!!

So for all those who don't know by now... my phone is momentarily out of commission and I am not sure how long till it is working again!!! I may go NUTS!! It's amazing to me, and actually quite ridiculous really, how vulnerable I feel without a phone... I don't know anyone's phone #'s, unfortunately without my cell phone I can't hit the person's name on speed dial, I have to actually KNOW the #'s, and I can't call someone at any given moment that I want, we had to go buy an actual alarm clock, we have always just relied on the alarms on our phones! It's quite frustrating. SO- if any of you have called me in the past couple of weeks and I have not gotten back to you, I apologize, I will do so as soon as I can!!!! Also I can be reached at 435-760-0508 in the evenings that's Bry's phone. As for right now... I have reverted back to the days of no cell phone..... HOW DID I EVER DO IT. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Egan Family said...

Your dork! I have a phone if you want it? its not that great but it may get you by! Call me 431-3703 when you get Brys phone! Love you!

This Idaho Girl said...

I don't know how we lived before cell phones. I'm with you on not knowing anyone's phone number and using my phone for an alarm clock.

This Idaho Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.