Monday, May 12, 2008

And Many More..........



Thursday (May 8th) was my Birthday!!!! I turned a whopping 23.... It was great... Bry sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers with lillies and gerber daisies (my favorites) all in PINK!!! We went to a nice dinner at the Coppermill Restaurant and Bryan took me to the mall to buy a few things. Thanks Honey, for making it a GREAT day- Love ya!!! I also wanted to say thanks to Kensy for bringing balloons to work- everyone made sure that they were visable ALL day long... and thanks to everyone who brought gifts, called or sent cards you are all sooo sweet and helped make it a special day!!! No matter how old you are Birthdays should always be exciting!!!




3 comments:

LieslPie said...

Awe!!! happy late bday!!! you are soooo cute. you make me kind of want to be pregnant again...haha. your husband sounds really sweet too.

This Idaho Girl said...

Jess, you look so cute! I know you probably don't feel cute, but you look it. Hope you had a great b-day.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Oh my heck you are so cute!!! I'm excited for you to be a mom. It is an important role. Probably the biggest role of your life next to a wife. I hope you had a happy birthday, sorry I didn't know. Bryan is so sweet. I can't wait for mother's day gifts! Yay