Ok Guys! I have slacked big time on the posting of a huge event/purchase that has recently taken place in our lives.... I am TOLD that this much desired purchase, will better our lives in more ways than I can even imagine!!!!! We'll see about that! I don't know if it will so much better OUR lives as it will BRYAN's, BUT I do have a growing "Honey Do" list that needs tending to so i'm sure we can work out a deal..... 
Bry sold his other dirt bike a few months ago and has been searching for the right bike before buying another. The only request I had upon getting this bike was that for one WHOLE ENTIRE week, I would not even so much as HEAR the words dirt bike or anything associated with those words and that we could once again have normal adult conversations that did not revolve around a recreational motorized vehicle!!!!!!! The first few days after his purchase were rough he had a hard time with that and I had to remind him often!! He was like a child at Christmas....lol BUT on the flip side of things I have learned alot in the past months, for example: #1-The letters W X Z F and R have more meaning than I ever thought possible. #2- I now know the significance of a 450 dirt bike verses a 250 dirt bike.
#3- I learned that we are deffinatley HONDA people, but we made an exception this one time and ventured into YAMAHA territory and it's not so bad after all!
#4- Motocross, off road, trail bike, or road bike..... take your pick!
WHEW~ with all of this knowledge my life is BOUND to be better. SO here are a few pictures of Bryan on his beautiful Blue, Yamaha 2008 WR450FX dirt bike!!!! He loves it and has had a blast on the last couple of rides he's been on. I love ya hon- enjoy!!!!! (PS although it may look "dorky" he intends on adding some foot pegs on the back so that once I don't have a baby belly anymore I can jump on and go for a few short rides with him- I have to admit I am a bit excited!)











10 comments:
Pregnancy will end.........but your motorcycle education will be a liftime of learning!
Sorry, Jess, it's in the blood. I hope his cousin does not find out.
Regarding your previous post I have only one thing to add...darn...I forgot. OH YEAH! If you haven't lost it already you might notice your memory is going...and you can't do anything about that. Sorry! Let's hope this is the last bike story we hear for awhile, I would like to see Bryan settle down a bit since he is almost a dad.
Oh Bry I am so excited for the birth of the new blue bike!!! Tammi
Pretty soon he'll have someone he can talk all it about it to...then you'll be off the hook! It's wonderful!
Should have bought a Honda.
DTW
Sweet ride dude! Thanks for making Jake so jealous. He already has three bikes in the garage. Now he's envious. :) You're almost parents. Let us know when he's here.
Well I've had 5 kids My wife never let me buy a motorcycle. I must not have done something right....Keep it up bryan maybe you can get a new truck to haul it around! Come to think of it, Its been 25 years and I still don't have a motorcyle and the kids are moving outso maybe there is hope the closest thing my wife talks about is a moped for her no less!
Patrick is still pining for a dirt bike. I am impressed by your motorcycle knowledge. I still have no idea what all that stuff means.
Welcome to the dark side, Bry!
Post a Comment