We are now coming up on 36 weeks and I FEEL IT!!! The terms "Thunder Thighs" , and "Weak Bladder" have taken on a whole new meaning, and my ability to shave my legs and tie my shoes is dropping rapidly!!!! I am still able to cross my legs when sitting but the end is near for that as well..... My brain has completely forgotten what it's like to not have a belly the size of a basketball, or what it feels like to put on a pair of pants and have them actually zip and button and not suffocate me at the same time! I have been very blessed in the fact that this has been a cooler than normal spring and I have not had to deal with ridiculous heat quite yet, but even so I feel sometimes as if I am on FIRE!! I never thought the day would come when I would actually run into something or knock something over with my BELLY! Oh the joys of being pregnant I guess. I have all but given up the battle between me and sleep, and on a more positive note, I have not had to deal with hardly any swelling! Nevertheless- I hope that the next 4 weeks go quickly so that I can snuggle and hold my little guy rather than be the lucky individual that gets to be a victim of the kick boxing skills that he has developed !! :) I think he will go pro!! Any advice for the home stretch would be welcomed............. (Sigh)!
Friday, June 13, 2008
4 Weeks to go... are ya jokin me!
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 8:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











9 comments:
OH SO CUTE!!! LOOKIN GOOD HOT MAMA!
Ha, being pregnant sounds like a blast to me. I'm so excited for that time to come. Your tummy is gonna grow more than ever though these last few weeks. I'm so excited for him to come. What are you gonna name him? Keep us updated!
From what I've heard from girls in our ward, just don't get your hopes up for an early arrival. They all seem to hope their little one will come early, and when they aren't, Momma is miserable and impatient!
(I'm not sure you can stop miserable and impatient, but at least it won't be worsened!)
Advice to remember: Just when you think you can't get any bigger....you do! AND Rest while you can - you will need it for later. You are just too cute!!
Love,
Aunt Connie
Jess you look amazing for being 36 weeks!! My advice would be to make sure you deliver when I am going to be working so I can see that little man first thing!!!!
Hey sweetie it has been so fun to watch you grow, you were getting frieghtingly skinny so at least he put a belly on ya!!! can't wait to meet our little HE MAN!!! love ya MOM
Hey sweetie it has been so fun to watch you grow, you were getting frieghtingly skinny so at least he put a belly on ya!!! can't wait to meet our little HE MAN!!! love ya MOM
Oh, I remember those days when my shoes didn't fit and the water in the tub didn't cover my stomach. I think I slept on a recliner if I slept at all. My advice is to take it easy. Seriously. Let Bry pamper you (or make him pamper you). Don't try to climb Pine Hill and eat whatever sounds good. you can make it. I know four weeks seems like forever right now but it will come fast.
you look so good still! Hang in there, by this time in my pregnancy, I was wearing all Tim's clothes. Just be thankful you don't have cankles!
Post a Comment