Friday, December 28, 2007

Trip to Temple Square!!

This is everyone at Temple Square- Dad was in the hospital at UofUand we were all there to visit him. Bryan and I in front of the Temple. It was so beautiful!!!! The lights were amazing!
Me and Jordan and Jayme in front of the fountain. Jenna and Mom forgot their coats! Silly girls!!!This is in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. The spirit that was there and on Temple Square was incredible! Such a feeling of Christmas and the True Meaning... the nativity was really neat.




2 comments:

Michael and Tammi said...

I must say you really know how to put together a blog. Good job honey, why do I need one when I have yours

Love ya
Dad

Debbie said...

Jessica,

It was so fun to sit and read through your blog tonight--you guys sound so good!! We are so thrilled for you to be a mom--you will certainly make a great one! I have 2 July babies--the 8th is Kelly's and 12th is Scott's-- And how exciting to actually get to hear the heartbeat--Congratulations! Keep those blogs (and many pictures) coming in 2008

We love you! Aunt Debbie and family